If you are unsure if coming in the clinic is the right option for you, please reach out to us so we can discuss your plan of care. Likewise, you can reach out to us if you would like more details on the measures that we are implementing.
DO NOT STAY IN PAIN… WE CAN TREAT YOU!
Our Specialty at Pro-Health is individualized hands-on care. We continue to believe that hands-on treatment is the optimal treatment approach. While self-management and home exercise programs can help a lot, receiving specialized one-on-one care is often key to recovery. With safety as our priority, we have implemented the following measures to treat you safely during these challenging pandemic times.
Safety with In-Clinic Hands-on Treatments:
Reorganized clinic space to optimize patient distancing
Extensive sanitization measures going beyond CDC recommendations
All patients and staff to wear masks at all times and wash hands frequently
We screen everyone for signs of COVID-19 and ask that everyone exhibiting any symptoms: cough, fever, or shortness of breath; or who has been exposed to someone with COVID-19 refrain from coming into the clinic.
It is important for every patient to weigh the risk of exposure to Coronavirus by coming to the clinic against the benefits of receiving hands-on treatment. Because during our treatments we are in close proximity to our patients, we cannot completely void all risks. Know that we are taking every precaution to minimize those risks and be reassured that as healthcare providers, we are trained to implement sanitary precautions.
Here are the additional details on measures taken at Pro-Health to ensure your safety:
- We ask that all patients and staff wear masks or face covering.
- We ask patients to wash their hands as they arrive, and again before leaving. Staff will also wash hands between every patient.
- We disinfect all the surfaces touched by a patient and the staff/therapist between each appointment.
- We eliminated all shared equipment that cannot be appropriately sanitized (e.g. no use of pillows, and no fabric-covered chairs or wedges.)
- All treatment or exercise equipment are sanitized between every use.
- We limit the number of people in the clinic.
- We screen all patients for signs of COVID-19 or exposure to anyone with confirmed COVID-19. Any staff or patients reporting or exhibiting signs of COVID-19 are asked to not come to the clinic. Anybody found to have cough, fever, or shortness of breath will be asked to leave the clinic for the safety and comfort of others.